Raised in the Kitchen is available now!

家庭最喜欢的烧烤食谱!yabo88官网

Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Cookies

25 Reviews

我不能吃得足够快!巧克力雷泽的块饼干Ohsweetbasil.com

Our daughter had the weirdest dreams last month and I totally spaced it until last night when another happened. Which means that this will not only be a post about the love of my life, Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Cookies (but really, I’m obsessed with these) but it’s also going to be about sleep.

我不能吃得足够快!巧克力雷泽的块饼干Ohsweetbasil.com

Or the lack there of since becoming a mom I seem to sleep so light I can hear a bug sneeze.

和睡觉走路。我没有这样做,但我们最古老的女儿经历了一个令人毛骨悚然的夜晚恐怖阶段。等到你离开了冷,然后突然间,她站在床边听起来睡着了,但盯着你。碉堡了。

我不能吃得足够快!巧克力雷泽的块饼干Ohsweetbasil.com

当然还有噩梦。我将在没有特定的顺序那里快速下跌,然后我希望你用一个奇怪的梦想发表评论你的孩子,我会随机挑选一个25美元的亚马逊礼品卡。准备好?她梦见,

我不能吃得足够快!巧克力雷泽的块饼干Ohsweetbasil.com

一只狗试图坐在她的腿上。

Her toes were hurting because they were stuck in a sock. Which they weren’t, she was barefoot.

Soap bubbles were trying to get her from the sink.

It was dark.

A witch was outside (note to self, Halloween costumes at school can be creepy)

Yup. The soap bubbles one was definitely the weirdest. Now let’s hear yours!

Are Reese’s Pieces Gluten Free?

Reese’s pieces are included on Hershey’s gluten-free list.

But Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cups in Holiday Shapes are NOT included in the gluten free list.

How Do You Keep Cookies Soft?

To keep homemade cookies soft, let them cool completely before storing them.

Put the cooled cookies in an air-tight container for storage.

How Long Will Cookies Keep?

Properly stored, freshly baked cookies will last for about 2 to 3 weeks at normal room temperature.

更多饼干食谱你将去爱:yabo88官网

Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Cookies

Launched!

Our new book is now available!

This unique cookbook guides the way through every step, including meal lists and easy-to-follow recipes, and features dollops of heartwarming family stories.

立即购买

• 3Tablespoonsinstant chocolate pudding mix
  • 1/4Teaspoonsalt
  • 3/4Teaspoonbaking soda
  • 3/4Cupmini chocolate chips
  • 1 1/2Cupspeanut Reese's Pieces

Instructions

• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
  • Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silpats.
  • In a bowl of a standing mixer, cream the butter until smooth.
  • Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sugars, beating for 30 seconds or until smooth (this could take up to 60 seconds).
  • Add the egg, and vanilla and beat again until smooth.
  • In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, pudding, salt, and baking soda.
  • Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined then add theReese's Pieces and fold in.
  • 使用饼干勺制作完美的球,将饼干舀到烤盘上。
  • Bake for 8-10 minutes and allow to cool for 3 minutes then remove to a cooling rack and repeat with remaining dough.

Notes

to freeze: place in a single layer on a cookie sheet and freeze for two hours, transfer to a freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
营养成分
里斯的碎片巧克力饼干
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories154
% Daily Value*
Cholesterol19.2mg 6%
碳水化合物18g 6%
Fiber 0.8g 3%
Sugar 13.2g 15%
蛋白质2.3g 5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

A stack of the best Chocolate Reese’s Pieces Cookies

Reese's Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Pie is our family's new favorite dessert www.ajansimc.com

Reese’s Cookie Pie

Reese的怪物饼干因为孩子们让我做到了,现在我不能停止吃它们!Ohsweetbasil.com.

Reese’s Monster Cookies

Reese的Krispies Ohsweetbasil.com

Reese’s Krispies

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Oh, Sweet Basil on Instagram

Want more of our family, recipes, and all our shenanigans?

Check us out onInstagramand be sure to tag us@ohsweetbasil #ohsweetbasilfor a chance to be featured!

家庭最喜欢的烧烤食谱!yabo88官网

About the authors

Carrian Feik Cheney哦甜罗勒

Cade and Carrian have three children and love to spend time together whether it’s vacationing or snuggled up on the couch for a good movie.

And this family especially loves to eat.

They love everything from the keep you fit and healthy to the get out your sweat pants indulgent and everything in between.

But most of all, they love the memories made, shared and treasured and it’s all thanks to a meal shared together with loved ones.

Recipe Rating

81 comments

• I only have instant vanilla pudding mix on hand. Could I use that and maybe just add a little extra cocoa? I really want to make these cookies but it’s -6* here and I am not going anywhere in this frigid air!

• Oh, there’s no way I’d leave my house! I actually used instant a few times and it was still great.

• Ok, I want all of these in my mouth right now!! omg!

• 这就是我所做的。我没有自我控制

• I don’t remember any specific dreams but my boss wake up crying hysterically at least 3x a week. I can’t wake them, I can’t calm them, they look right through me like I’m not there. It’s when they settle down and just stare at me that it gets sleet creepy. They don’t answer any questions, just stare. Then lay down and go back to sleep on their own.

• I’m pregnant with my first kiddo, so she hasn’t had dreams to tell me about yet! Unfortunately I have had weird dreams thanks to her though! I woke up in a boat and was surrounded by alligators. I then had to jump past the alligators to get to land because the boat was sinking. When I got on to land I saw that my car was crushed and flipped upside down floating in the water! I’m not sure what all of that meant, but it was freaky!

• I can’t recall any weird dreams at the moment but I used to sleep walk as a child…very unnerving!

• My son only recently starting talking about his dreams. He is young. But he had his first nightmare and woke up upset. The details of his dream weren’t clear but he said I was in the kitchen and threw tortillas on the floor. Apparently that’s really scary!

• Those cookies look incredible! My daughter is too young to remember any dreams at the moment but when I was younger I had this dream of being in some strange town with lots of older ladies it was so weird!

• One of my twins has night terrors and one night she starts screaming in turn causes the other twin to wake up and starts screaming because she doesn’t know what’s going on. She comes running, screaming down the hall terrified. She gets to our door and my husband jumps out of bed and starts yelling “what’s going on! What’s going on!?!” Then my teenage son burst out of his room to see what all the commotion is. Soon after the baby starts crying. Needless to say our entire house was awake because of this and the one who started it had no clue it even happened!

• I can’t remember any weird dreams at the moment, but I know we have all had them.My cute little 5 year old just told me he had a dream last night that he was in candyland and he was made out of gingerbread and his stuffed animal was frosting and it was a good dream. Love this recipe, anything with peanut butter and chocolate has to be delicious!

• My son has a reoccurring nightmare that he’s a sleepover at his cousins house and he ran to our house to grab his pillow. On the way back a huge black dog with red eyes jumps infront of him and says, “you’re next!”

• My kids will love these!!

• My son is two so he doesn’t tell me about his dreams but he has often told me he was busy saving the day when he first wakes up:)

• These cookies look so delicious. My husband would love these, as he loves Reese’s!

• I have heard my middle daughter (4years) talking in her sleep saying “no, no” and she has woken up for about 3 weeks in a row in the middle of the night screaming bloody murder! I honestly thought someone was trying to hurt her and I usually to hold and rock her for about an hour to get her to calm down and go back to sleep. MY oldest will wake up telling me she has a bad dream that the bad guys came and got her. (freaks me out) The night terrors have rested for a few days hopefully mama can get some good sleep.

• My daughter used to have nightmares about falling out of a helicopter. She says she still does occasionally and she’s a grown woman now.

• These look soo good. cooksooI have a bunch of reeses in the freezer, just waiting and calling my name
    My 2.5 year old daughter woke up screaming one night and said “there is a light over there, and I can’t see baby Jesus because he is in his car.” What? So weird.

• Too funny. These look heavenly, I will def be day dreaming about these today as the snow keeps falling. I may even trek on over in the snow to get all of the ingredients! Yum

• These cookies look absolutely amazing! I love on and chocolate, so I’m sure these will be a hit! Heading to the store today to get some! My little is only 7 months old, so nothing crazy yet, but my husband has night terrors…it is so scary, because he’ll wake up in a full panic that something is happening to him…on time he had a nightmare he was tossed into a pit of snakes and kept yelling please don’t bite me and was trying to throw them off! Bless his heart!

• Congratulations! You’re our winner. Please email me within 24 hours to claim your prize at ohsweetbasil (at) gmail.com

• For several months when I asked my 3 yr old what he dreamt about he’d say ‘Jesus & trains.’ I ask him to give me more info & he’d say ‘Jesus’ train is white & mine is blue. We’d play trains.’ Kind of cool & kind of wild!

• 来自我的小孩没有真正的奇怪梦想,但确实有一个女儿睡觉走出厨房的门进入车库。当我们到她的时候,她正在努力地努力,试着抬起车库门。

• My 9 year old had an odd dream about chuckie (from chuckie cheese lol) that he was playing weird music and just “acting creepy” in his own words lol. Guess a giant mouse can be pretty weird when you thinking about it.

• Reeses and cookies – a match made in heaven! Pinning and printing now!

• 我期待我的第一个孩子☺️她this February and I can’t wait for her to share her dreams with me☺️Great recipe by the way! I love recess cups and I’m sure I will love these cookies will Definetly bake these soon and share them on Instagram ☺️ So since my baby girl isn’t born yet, I’ll share about my niece dream, she is 11 years old and had dreamed that she was at barn far away from home with a lot of animals that would speak to her, so weird but pretty awesome too lol

• My oldest is 2 but he will wake up crying and day he had a bad dream. For a couple weeks he would wake up screaming, but luckily that hadn’t happened in a while. These Reese’s cookies look delicious. I am sure the two-year-old would love them. He’s a big fan of peanut butter.

• 当她是一个小孩时,我的女儿睡着了,我听到了她在睡梦中说话。“不,谢谢。不,谢谢。我说不谢谢!“

Before they went to sleep I often made up stories about the adventures of Timon & Pumba. It seems that Pumba was trying to get her to eat some “very juicy grubs.”

“Daddy, I tried the crunchy bugs and they were pretty gross, but there was no way I was gonna eat those gooey ones!”

• i don’t have kid…but my one weird dream had as a kid was talking to big bird of sesame street about how we were in a dream, that this was adream and this is not real and that i was sleeping!

• I wish I had a cool story to share!!! My oldest is only 4! The only bad dream he ever had was apparently when Fire was on his body and he was climbing up the walls to stay away from the lava. By the way, he helped me bake these cookies tonight and they were a huge hit! Perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter flavor. Totally making again!!!

• These cookies look delicious!!! My husband would LOVE them! I’ll have to make these next!

• I couldn’t even read any of the other comments. I get scared easily

• My son tells me he has nightmares so that I’ll stay in his room for awhile, I know it can’t be true because he barely puts his head down and calls me to his room. And now his sister has caught on and uses the nightmare thing to say she doesn’t want to go to sleep! Ugh!

• When my daughter was about kindergarten age she’d always have conversations with ‘the man in the black hat’, I’d ask what they were talking about and she told me he’d tell her stories about her grandma Edna. This completely freaked all of us out because that was my great grandmother who passed away before she was born and we turned my great gram’s room into hers. She said they were planting flowers in her dreams but she’d start crying because she was sad that she couldn’t help because the prickers hurt her hands. No one in the family has a clue about the man. I myself have night terrors and they’re awful!

• That pie tho!!!!

• I don’t have kids yet but the weirdest dream I’ve had as of late was flying on a plane to meet P.Diddy and pitch an after school program proposal and promising to make him my caramel apple cheesecake cupcakes.

• I was going to comment. But I’m distracted by my grotesque need for excessive amounts of Reese’s cups.

My 4yo got to experience his first chocolate advent calendar this past christmas. He would wake up and bring me the calendar to tell me “it’s a new day” and ask for a chocolate as soon as his eyes opened.

This AM. He ran to his snack cabinet. Grabbed a Reese’s and brought it to me in bed. Mommy can I have this treat because I woke up?

Yes. Waking up is a big deal. Yea you may

• My kids have never told me about their nightmares her…. 3 and 21 months, but those cookies look amazing!

• Oh my goodness I’m definitely going to make these today! They look soo good!

• 我的女儿经常有疯狂的梦想,通常是最近读或观看的东西,所以它可以是米泽(Maze-Runner)周围跑去的北极熊(迷失)yabo英雄联盟

• My daughter dreamed that the cat was trying to steal her doll. Lol ps the cookies look yummy!

• My kids both have crazy dreams sometimes but I can’t remember any one in particular.

• Chocolate and peanut butter is my favorite combo. These cookies look so good. I’ll have to make a half batch, so I don’t ruin my diet too tremendously! TFS!

• Wanted to add as I don’t have any children, I remember a really scary dream I had when I was young. At a sleepover at my aunt’s house, which was really creepy, I had a dream about a witch. All I remember was just the witch, but it woke me out of a sound sleep and there was a triangular shadow on the wall. That’s probably why I still remember because I was so scared.

• My 4 year old son’s latest dream, he was a booger sales man. Who lives in a booger house. His favorite and best seller-Zebra boogers. Black and white striped, but they aren’t actual boogers they are Zebras that are teeny tiny.

• My kids are too young to remember and recall their dreams just yet, but I am sure looking forward to hearing about them, cuz if they’re anything like their crazy momma dreams I am in for a treat! Lol

• 所以......我还没有孩子,但是就在另一个晚上我梦见我是在一个视频游戏的视频游戏对抗魔鬼来免费的孩子奴隶......没有Clue为什么!哈哈

• My son had night terrors for a long time. One time he kept freaking out because his hands were turning into squares

• Whoa. These look delicious! I will definitely have to try these tomorrow!

• I don’t have any kids but one of my craziest dreams I had was when I was younger. It was around Halloween time and I had already decided what I wanted to be. I had a dream that it was Halloween and I dressed up as a bunny. I was dressed in all white but however in my dream I fell into a giant mud puddle. I came you a chocolate bunny. After that I refused to dress up as the white bunny because I was afraid I was going to fall into a mud puddle. So my mom had to go find me a new costume to wear for Halloween.

• My son has regular dreams that he is “the special” from The Lego Movie….only he’s trying to save penguins stuck in trees, or random talking soccer balls. always different dreams…but he’s usually The Special in all of them. So weird!

• 我女儿,她有两个奇怪的already. Like, she woke up crying because she dreamt the dog was biting her (he sleeps locked in his kennel….And he’s 10lbs) and another time that we were flying and she was falling. Insane for a 2 1/2 year old!

• My 5 year old had a dream that he was dancing and singing the song on the movie Ghostbuster’s and the marshmallow man and slider were dancing with him.

• He dreamed about a little girl named Scary Mary. If he looked in a mirror and said her name, she would come and tickle his feet. He can’t sleep now without a lamp on in his room.

• My kiddos are too little to tell me about their dreams but I will never forget one time when my little sister woke us all up screaming so bad I thought she was being kidnapped or something. Come to find out there were giant worms attacking her (which we later found out we’re the strings on her blanket!) she still swears they were real killer worms! Haha

• I should probably break my New Years resolution and make these

• First off, these look amaZing! I can’t wait to make some, I especially want to make some for my dad to try. He loves anything Reese’s (:

So, my son is 2 1/2 and can’t really
    Tell me about dreams yet. But oh my, I have the strangest, most detailed dreams. All. The. Time. Ha. My dreams always have so much detail they seem real. I don’t think I’m not sure if I can pick just one strange dream.
    Here is a repeating dream I used to have. I’m a vegetarian and have been for 6 Years now. I used to dream for like two months straight I was eating some type of meat, usually hamburgers. And this was about 2 years after I became a vegetarian.

• 我完全得到了没有睡觉的东西。我有一个1岁的老仍然每2小时醒来

• I don’t have a child but one of my craziest dreams ever was been trapped in the elevator at our local sports stadium and the quarterback came and rescued me as he was the only one that had strong enough arms to open up the elevator. Now whenever I watch him play, I think about the time he saved me in the elevator.

• Yummmmmy! I am a serious cookie addict. No shame. ✌

• Those cookies look delicious! I might have make some soon!

• my one year old obviously can’t tell me about his dreams. but I’m pregnant with number 2 and having the weirdest dreams. the weirdest I went in for an ultrasound and the dr said well it’s twins and on the screen it was like 2 adults dancing and partying around like the prank jimmy kimmel did on his aunt. I woke up crying because i had full grown mini humans walking in my stomach ha ha!

• My daughter had a night terror when she was little. Scariest dream of *my* life! She just kept screaming telling me she wanted her mom, eyes wide open the whole time. I Kept telling her I was her mom but she kept trying to push away from me. I called my mom in tears. My daughter finally stopped dreaming and quieted down and didn’t remember any of it the next day. Thank goodness she never had another one. As for me, I’m going to be dreaming about your cookies tonight. They look yummy!

• My daughter has reoccurring dreams about butterflies chasing her but not in the good way!

• My kids are too young to really tell me about their dreams, but my two year old is really good at sleep walking! That keeps my life interesting!

• The weirdest dream I ever had is that my front tooth fall off & in my culture they say when you have a dream like that somebody in your family or relatives will die & coincidently my great grandma died that day. It’s the kinda dream I don’t wanna have anymore.

• My kids are still a little young to be able to share their dreams – but I get a lot of giggling, crying, and talking.

My oldest son did try to pee on his laundry basket once, while asleep. That was fun!!!

• aw poor thing!! My brother. one time, had a dream where the burger he had eaten before was chasing after him and trying to eat HIM (he sat straight up in bed during this nightmare and yelled “RUN FOR THE TASTE!”)

and these cookies are as delicious as your daughter’s dreams are insane! LOVE how choco-peanut buttery these are

• HAHA!! Did that really happen? That’s awesome!

• 呀! ! !我有夜惊长大nd I’m 26 now and had one a few weeks ago. Needless to say my dog and boyfriend are terrified when I go to sleep now. It’s scary, but the best thing you can do is to just rub her back and not talk about it until she’s fully conscious and a different day. I had the same night terror over and over and over growing up and I was never scared until I woke up, even though my family or whoever I was standing over thought I was awake the whole time because my eyes were open. Once I managed to flip my bed upside down and half was on the floor and my mom came in to me laying on top of it with my eyes open. She was terrified and we don’t know how or why I flipped the bed. Weird stuff.

• Holy moly!! That would freak me out as the parent!

• 亚博体育下载大约一个月前,我的5岁女儿来到早餐桌上谈论她和她和她的兄弟在雪地里扮演的梦想梦想着梦想。她开始和她的7岁哥哥说话,他们真的很喜欢他真的很喜欢,它真的发生了。亚博体育下载我试图向我的女儿解释她的兄弟在她的梦中并不是那么在她的梦中,这就是当我的儿子向上行驶并告诉我他在那里他在他的梦中遇到了他的妹妹,他们一起播放了一个雪人。我以为他们和我开玩笑,所以我分开了他们并问他们有关他们所在的雪人和地区的具体问题,他们都告诉了我完全相同的答案。亚博体育下载

• That’s crazy!

• We moved in to a new rental house & my then 2.5-year-old daughter woke up in tears in the middle of the night. She sobbed that there was a ‘shadow in her closet”. I didn’t think much of it. Happens with a move..normal stuff, right? Right. The next day I realized our new backyard backs into a cemetery that is over 200 years old. Yikes. Shadow in her closet..whaaaat?!

• Ok, that is so creepy!

• 我也是一个睡眠沃克和谈话者!我有很多奇怪的梦想,但是我可以想到的最奇怪的梦想从几个月前。我以为有一个蜘蛛在我的头脑上玩班卓琴。我希望我在开玩笑。这些梦想一直发生,每周至少两次!

• Bahahahahaha !!那真好笑!

• 我2岁的孩子患有过敏的令人恐惧的时间,变成了感冒,然后进入耳朵感染。我被指示在睡觉前给她的Benadryl来帮助她擦干她。第一个晚上......没有大量的交易。第二天晚上,她开始尖叫,我去了她,她正在俯视我的肩膀,尖叫着“让我远离他!”我无法忍受她或让她平静下来。接下来一晚也是如此。事实证明,一些小人可以让夜间恐怖或堕落者幻觉。显然我们很快找到了替代解决方案:)。除了两个女孩都有弗里利公主的梦想。
    Pudding mix cookies are always big hits here. Will def be trying soon.

• no. way. That is so crazy! I had no idea that could happen. We haven’t used benadryl but I don’t think I want to try now!

• 那些饼干看起来不错,我很少做巧克力base cookie but I think I’ll give these a try-we love the chocolate/peanut butter combo in this house (who doesn’t though?!). My daughter is only two so she hasn’t told me any specific dream details but lately she will tell me things like “There was somebody in my room” when I get her up in the morning which is kind of creepy to me!!

• Holy creepy!! I would totally be weirded out by that!

家庭最喜欢的烧烤食谱!yabo88官网